The Kardashians are a family featured on the popular reality TV show: Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Since the show aired on October 14, 2007 the Kardashians/Jenners have been recognized worldwide in fashion shows, award shows, red carpets, and even other TV appearances. There are many members of the Kardashian family, but the main ones who are found on television include Kim, Kris, Khloe, Kourtney, and Rob. Aside from the Kardashians, there are also the Jenners, who share a mother with the other Kardashians, but have a different father, Bruce(now Kaitlyn), Kylie, and Kendall. The family also includes Kim K’s children with Kanye West, North and Saint West. While none have been confirmed, there are rumours of Kylie Jenner being pregnant, and a surrogate child of Kim and Kanye’s on the way, both expected in February.
It’s not easy to conjure up this type of fame without any real talent, excluding excessive amounts of silicone body parts, so how do the Kardashians do it? Here are 10 ways to be a Kardashian:
- Get implants/injections. You aren’t a Kardashian without a famously fake hourglass figure
- Become a meme. A funny face will spread online like wildfire, especially one like Kim’s popular ‘ugly cry'
- Make “at home” videos
- Have a momager - mom/manager
- Make a new word (see momager)
- Make sure your name starts with K (seriously why do they all start with K???)
- Launch a cosmetic company, use your newly made silicone face to build on the insecurities of other women, who'll buy anything promising your impossible features
- Go to every party and event. It's basically fun marketing! Bonus points if you wear minimal clothing.
- Speaking of which, wear minimal clothing. You payed for that body, now flaunt it!
- Get pregnant. It’s that simple.